June 16, 2022
FINALLY: Two wayyyyyyyy overdue links!
- Check out my essay, “You, too, can prevent MS identity theft” in MSFocus, Winter 2022 (issued Spring 2022)… to read, flip this virtual magazine to pages 44-45.
- PoetryBridge Live recording, June 30, 2021: I thoroughly enjoyed this reading with Luther Allen and am really bummed it took this long for the recording link to be shared. I hope you’ll tune in!
Want to receive news about future readings, book signings, or other appearances? Join my private Intention Tremor notifications list and I’ll keep you apprised of upcoming events and related news. You can also follow me in social media (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn).
The Intention Tremor Virtual Book Tour 2021 is now complete! Thank you to everyone who clicked on, attended, watched, listened to, or participated in these events!
Intention Tremor Virtual Book Tour 2021 event archive
- FEB 2, 2021: THE INTENTION PARTY (book launch) (watch on YouTube)
- FEB 2, 2021: THE TREMOR PARTY (book launch) (watch on YouTube)
- MAR 1-31, 2021: #31DaysOfMS campaign for National MS Awareness Month
- MAR 1-31, 2021: March Madness for MS Book Selfie Challenge (Winner is Jordan Hartt!)
- MAR 5, 2021: Associated Writing Programs conference bookfair Author’s Table
- MAR 17, 2021: Parley Poetry reading (Fringe afterparty) Watch the entire reading in YouTube
- MAR 23, 2021: FUMS podcast episode 077 guest appearance Go to episode 077 and listen now/there be prizes!
- MAR 28, 2021: Friends & Family party
- MAR 31, 2021: Interview and reading with Jane’s Stories Press Foundation (watch on YouTube)
- APR 14, 2021: Coast Weekend Virtual Book Club conversation with Barbara McMichael (watch on Facebook Live)
- APR 15, 2021: Erratic Dispatches podcast guest appearance (listen at the site)
- APR 18, 2021: National Poetry Month Reading hosted by Gayle Brandeis, featuring Tamara Kaye Sellman with Jeannine Hall Gailey & Emily Rose Cole (watch on YouTube)
- MAY 22, 2021: Live interview, Chat & Spin Radio UK
- MAY 24, 2021: A Chronic Illness Poetry Salon hosted by Lorene Alba, featuring Tamara Kaye Sellman with Julene Tripp Weaver, Rene Mullen & Risa Denenberg (watch on YouTube)
- MAY 25, 2021: Reclamation Podcast guest appearance (listen at the site)
- MAY 29, 2021: Excelsior Journeys guest appearance (listen at the site)
- JUNE 1, 2021: Safe Haven podcast guest appearance (listen at the site)
- JUNE 17, 2021: Bainbridge Island Artisan Resource Network Fireside Chat with Martha Salinas (livestreamed only)
- JUNE 28, 2021: Live interview, Chat & Spin Radio UK
- JUNE 30, 2021: Poetry Bridge featured reader (watch recorded livestream in YouTube)
- JULY 15, 2021: Bainbridge Island Artisan Resource Network Salon with Martha Salinas (livestreamed only)
- JULY 25, 2021: Cultivating Voices LIVE New Books Showcase [12 noon Pacific Time Zone] (watch recorded livestream from FB)
- AUG 13, 2021: Emotional Duct Tape guest appearance (listen now)
- AUG 19, 2021: Pen & Poet podcast guest appearance (listen now)
- SEPT 30, 2021: MoonPath Press reading with Caroline Boutard, hosted by Lana Ayers (livestreamed only)
- OCT 4, 2021: Steven Wyble interviews local author Tamara Kaye Sellman for Kitsap Scene (visit site)
- OCT 22, 2021: “WA Author Donates Book Proceeds to Benefit MS Research Nonprofit,” feature in NW Book Lovers (visit site)
- NOV 30, 2021: RealTalk MS podcast guest appearance (listen at the site)
- JAN 8, 2022: Reprint of poem from Intention Tremor, “Tecfidera” (nominated for the Pushcart Prize) at WinningWriters.com
- JAN 20, 2022: SoulFood Poetry Series reading with Jan Steckel (livestreamed only)
- MAR 24, 2022: Featured author event for Boston Home writing group (watch recorded livestream in YouTube)
- SPRING 2022: Publication of essay, “You, too, can prevent MS identity theft” in MSFocus, Winter 2022 (issued Spring 2022)… to read, flip/direct this virtual magazine to pages 44-45 using the digital toolbox.