The Intention Tremor
Virtual Book Tour 2021
may happen in a variety
of formats and digital settings,
but what stays the same is this: You’re invited!
Want to receive invitations to one or more of these events? Join my private Virtual Book Tour notifications list and I will send personal invitations as each event approaches.
IMPORTANT: You must sign up for the notifications list to be invited. Why? Because I need your email address to send you your invitation and login. You cannot attend without that login link and/or code.
Help a girl with MS out: I have limited energy and time for manual data entry, which messes with my cognitive symptoms. So yes, I really need folks to fill out this simple form.
I promise you won’t be spammed, it’s just a tool I use to ensure you receive invitations to the different book tour events. Doing it by hand will literally wipe out my brain space. Thanks for your support!
VIRTUAL BOOK TOUR 2021 dates
All author profits collected through this virtual book tour benefit The Accelerated Cure Project.
July 25, 2021
Cultivating Voices LIVE New Books Showcase [12 noon Pacific Time Zone]
NOTE: This is a very popular reading series. You can attend two ways: livestreamed in Facebook or via Zoom.
From the hosts: “Everyone is always welcome to watch LIVE from this Facebook group, or to catch the recordings we post after the event.”
If you want to attend the event in Zoom, “please remember to register early for each Sunday’s special event.
August 4, 2021
Featured Guest on the Emotional Duct Tape Podcast
Emotional Duct Tape Podcast with Corey Holcomb & Jamie Levine
Recording session, link to episode forthcoming
Tamara Sellman talks about the grief that a multiple sclerosis diagnosis can bring and how writing her book helped her manage her grief and move forward to live her best life
- FEB 2, 2021: THE INTENTION PARTY (book launch) (watch on YouTube)
- FEB 2, 2021: THE TREMOR PARTY (book launch) (watch on YouTube)
- MAR 1-31, 2021: #31DaysOfMS campaign for National MS Awareness Month
- MAR 1-31, 2021: March Madness for MS Book Selfie Challenge (Winner is Jordan Hartt!)
- MAR 5, 2021: Associated Writing Programs conference bookfair Author’s Table
- MAR 17, 2021: Parley Poetry reading (Fringe afterparty) Watch the entire reading in YouTube
- MAR 23, 2021: FUMS podcast episode 077 guest appearance Go to episode 077 and listen now/there be prizes!
- MAR 28, 2021: Friends & Family party
- MAR 31, 2021: Interview and reading with Jane’s Stories Press Foundation (watch on YouTube)
- APR 14, 2021: Coast Weekend Virtual Book Club conversation with Barbara McMichael (watch on Facebook Live)
- APR 15, 2021: Erratic Dispatches podcast guest appearance (listen at the site)
- APR 18, 2021: National Poetry Month Reading hosted by Gayle Brandeis, featuring Tamara Kaye Sellman with Jeannine Hall Gailey & Emily Rose Cole (watch on YouTube)
- MAY 22, 2021: Live interview, Chat & Spin Radio UK
- MAY 24, 2021: A Chronic Illness Poetry Salon hosted by Lorene Alba, featuring Tamara Kaye Sellman with Julene Tripp Weaver, Rene Mullen & Risa Denenberg (watch on YouTube)
- MAY 25, 2021: Reclamation Podcast guest appearance (listen at the site)
- MAY 29, 2021: Excelsior Journeys guest appearance (listen at the site)
- JUNE 1, 2021: Safe Haven podcast guest appearance (listen at the site)
- JUNE 17, 2021: Bainbridge Island Artisan Resource Network Fireside Chat with Martha Salinas (livestreamed only)
- JUNE 28, 2021: Live interview, Chat & Spin Radio UK
- JUNE 30, 2021: Poetry Bridge featured reader (link forthcoming in Fall 2021)
- JULY 15, 2021: Bainbridge Island Artisan Resource Network Salon with Martha Salinas (livestreamed only)