What’s this? A “Janniversary?”
Yeah, I know, it’s a cheeky neologism, but while Intention Tremor‘s Book Birthday was back in November, its publication date is January 2021. That’s what makes this month its Janniversary… its first anniversary is in January!
I’ll be posting small snippets from Intention Tremor every day in social media this month to celebrate, mostly with a sense of astonishment that this book has been out in the world officially for an entire year!
Want to find these snippets?
My Twitter feed @SellmanWriter
My LinkedIn page (Tamara Sellman)
My Instagram feed (tamarasellman)
My Facebook author page (TKSellman)
If you’ve not yet purchased a copy, here are some Things to Know:
- Intention Tremor: A Hybrid Collection charts the five years of my life following my multiple sclerosis (MS) diagnosis in 2013.
- It’s written in a diverse collection of prose and poetry forms (hence it’s described as hybrid) and it reads a bit like a medical memoir.
- It’s a “lived experience” roadmap for anyone newly diagnosed with a chronic illness who needs some insight into how to achieve a sense of the New Normal they face moving forward (in fact, there’s a poem in Intention Tremor titled “Map to New Normal”!).
- It might also provide insights for people who care for those with MS or other chronic illness.
- 100 percent of my proceeds benefit the Accelerated Cure Project, a fantastic nonprofit that’s doing good work to speed up research toward a cure and more and better community solutions to people living with multiple sclerosis.
- Some of the most gratifying feedback I’ve received from readers has come from strangers who’ve found my book in their neurologist’s waiting room.
- Listen… there are no instructions for living with chronic illness… we all must find our own way beyond prescription directions and test results.
- Intention Tremor may ease this journey for others or at least make it a little less lonely or mysterious.
- I encourage you to consider buying a copy to share at your own doctor’s office.
- Finally, between January 1 and 31, 2022, I’m offering a special Janniversary purchase deal you’ll want to check out here.
Thank you for joining me on this journey and for being here to celebrate the one-year anniversary of this book. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org